Sunday, June 24, 2007

Friday, June 22nd 2007: 5:30pm

According to surfline.com:
1-2 feet ankle to knee high w/ occasional 3ft and poor-fair conditions. Few good corners with the right board.

Board: Shaka
Break: Mission Beach Jetty
Time in water: about an hour
Waves caught: 6 0r 7

Fun day, first time out in the new spring suit. Need to work out a good solution for my car key. The new suit has neither loop nor pocket, so I strung it on a shoestring around my waist. Works, except the key digs into my side and I'm afraid it'll put a hole in the suit. I might try putting a pocket in, use up the last of my neo-rez.

I'm definately developing more control. I was using my foot to steer back and forth a few times. A month ago, I felt like I was having to learn to surf all over again. Now it's obvious I'm just picking up what I already know.

No comments: